All units within this qualification are internally assessed by the centre and externally verified by OTHM. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Candidates must hold/meet one or more of the criteria on the list below:
- NQF/QCF Level 3 Award or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent.
- An equivalent professional qualification from a recognised institution.
- Mature students with a minimum of two years of relevant work experience may be considered.
- The provider will determine English Language ability if English is not your native language.
- IELTS 4.5 or equivalent qualification is preferred.
- This course is designed for learner’s aged 19 and above.
On passing the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Management qualification(EQF/MQF Level 5) learner will be eligible to join OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management qualification. Learners must pass all units to be eligible to join the Level 5 Diploma.
Jan/Feb, May/June, Sep/Oct
Maltese/EU – €3900
Non-EU – €6200