All units within this qualification are internally assessed by the centre and externally verified by OTHM. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Candidates must hold/meet one or more of the criteria on the list below:
- NQF/QCF Level 4Diploma or equivalent.
- An equivalent professional qualification from a recognised institution.
- Mature students with a minimum of two years of relevant work experience may be considered.
- The provider will determine English Language ability if English is not your native language.
- This course is designed for learner’s aged 19 and above.
Successful completion of Level 5 Diploma in Business Management(EQF/MQF Level 5) provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Business Management. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual, learners are eligible to gain direct entry into Final year of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree.
Jan/Feb, May/June, Sep/Oct
Maltese/EU – €3900
Non-EU – €6200