All units within this qualification are internally assessed by the centre and externally verified by OTHM. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Candidates must hold/meet one or more of the criteria on the list below:
- NQF/QCF Level 6Diploma or equivalent.
- An equivalent professional qualification from a recognised institution.
- Mature students with a minimum of two years of relevant work experience may be considered.
- The provider will determine English Language ability if English is not your native language.
- This course is designed for learner’s aged 21 and above.
Successful completion of Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Marketing (EQF/MQF Level 7) enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to progress to an Master’s top-up with advanced standing.
Jan/Feb, May/June, Sep/Oct
Maltese/EU – €3900
Non-EU – €6200